 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
Meeting of the Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 16:23:10 GMT

Is anyone interested in organizing a Mindstorms get-together in the Boston
area?
I am in Salem, and would like to see other Mindstorms creations, as well as
start some competitions.  It would also be great to program our rcx's to
communicate with each other, creating more complex competitions or
challenges requiring multiple rcx's.
Any thoughts?

Scott
scott@holdren.com