 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 14
Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 06:38:04 GMT

I think this would agreeable, even if all I've done with
the beastie so far is hack at it.

As far as a meeting place is concerned, I could ask my
wife--she knows lots of people out here in the West Metro
region that have access to meeting space.  However, it
would be in the Acton-Littleton-Westford-Chelmsford region.
Would this be bad?

Scott Holdren wrote in message <01bdf20e$bb31a9e0$2456f4cf@sh.shore.net>...
Is anyone interested in organizing a Mindstorms get-together in the Boston
area?
I am in Salem, and would like to see other Mindstorms creations, as well as
start some competitions.  It would also be great to program our rcx's to
communicate with each other, creating more complex competitions or
challenges requiring multiple rcx's.
Any thoughts?

Scott
scott@holdren.com