 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 16
Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 01:19:32 GMT

Count me in too! I'm likin' this robotic stuff.

And, um, don't eliminate The Construction Site as a possible meeting place yet.
They haven't ruled it out. two blocks from a commuter rail station too. If we
coordinate ourselves, that'd be a big plus.

oh, and Crispin and Steve put 287 ping-pong balls in the store window for
their LEGO robot to fire. Hee-hee! (My current project is one to roam around
with it -- not as easy as I thought it'd be..)

-Suz.

Scott Holdren wrote:

Is anyone interested in organizing a Mindstorms get-together in the Boston
area?
I am in Salem, and would like to see other Mindstorms creations, as well as
start some competitions.  It would also be great to program our rcx's to
communicate with each other, creating more complex competitions or
challenges requiring multiple rcx's.
Any thoughts?

Scott
scott@holdren.com