 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 12
Re: Meeting of the Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:19:12 GMT

I think we should look for a meeting place.  They didn't sound too
interested or available right now.
Do you think any libraries or schools would be open to us?  I'm really
drawing a blank for ideas.  Maybe the MIT museum?  I was just there the
other day, and they have a play room that might do it, with lots of cool
building type toys.  Costs $3.00 or something to get in, maybe they'd spot
us.
  Know anybody at MIT?

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in article

I wanna see how many more people post to this thread...

Well, my friend Paul isn't on LUGnet, but would certainly come, and • probably
we can convince our co-worker Dave to come too.

--
Matthew Miller                      ---> • mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/