 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 29
Re: TARGETs ne'R' Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 02:30:24 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Joakim Karlsson <joakim@heron.mv.com> writes:

oops that should have been <nicole@heron.mv.com>.  sharing a computer is
tough.  :P

Does Joakim know what month/year they might be thinking about?  Summer 1999 or
something?

--Todd

no clue, but lugnet will be the first to know when we find out! :)

--nikky (& joakim)