 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 21
20  |  22
Subject:
TARGETs ne'R' Us, was:dumb geography question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:54:12 GMT

Not a dumb question at all. I just checked on the TARGET website. They have a
store locator. Looks like there are none in MA, NH, VT, ME, CT, or RI.

BUT! There are a bunch in NY:

Amherst
Buffalo
Cheektowaga
College Point
Commack
Copiague
Niagara Falls
Orchard Park
Rochester
Vestal
Victor
West Nyack
Westbury
Williamsville

I think you've hit on a good idea. It'd make a nice day-trip to drive out rt90
to NY State, what with all that fall-foliage and stuff. I'd have to get a map
to see which of the above is closest to the MA border..

Time to stuff everybody into a VW Bus?
;-)

-Suz.

Nicole Dente wrote:

has anybody tried to figure out what the closest "target" is to the
area?  i mean, i know they're not in boston, but are they *anywhere*
around here (nh, perhaps)?  i keep thinking i've seen ads...

from the woman who first visited walmart last year...
nikky