 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 24
Re: TARGETs ne'R' Us, was:dumb geography question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 02:27:20 GMT

Suzanne D. Rich <srich@javanet.com> wrote:
Hey, you snipped off my Winkie:  ;-)

Oh, it was a "this is a joke" Winkie and not a "wouldn't this be fun"
Winkie.  :)

Where would we put all the LEGO sets? well, considering there's only one set I
know of that's TARGET-only (the Orange bucket) I figure 4 or 5 people would
wipe out the first store and still leave room in the bus for spontaneous
building. But there is no bus! I was joking, just remembering the impulsive
"Road Trip!", junk food, back of Dodge van experiences of my youth.

No bus?  I thought everyone had a VW bus.  Weird. ;)

Nope, sorry. Only been to a TARGET once in my life. In MN while visiting
Todd's family. And we didn't even buy anything!

Yuck.  You definitely need to make some trips then.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide