 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 23
Re: TARGETs ne'R' Us, was:dumb geography question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 01:41:51 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

Suzanne D. Rich <srich@javanet.com> wrote:
I think you've hit on a good idea. It'd make a nice day-trip to drive out rt90
to NY State, what with all that fall-foliage and stuff. I'd have to get a map
to see which of the above is closest to the MA border..

Time to stuff everybody into a VW Bus?

If you do where will you put all the Lego sets?

Hey, you snipped off my Winkie:  ;-)

Where would we put all the LEGO sets? well, considering there's only one set I
know of that's TARGET-only (the Orange bucket) I figure 4 or 5 people would
wipe out the first store and still leave room in the bus for spontaneous
building. But there is no bus! I was joking, just remembering the impulsive
"Road Trip!", junk food, back of Dodge van experiences of my youth.

It's hard to imagine
that you guys aren't already doing this after Christmas so you can
take advantage of the 70% off clearance sales at Target.[...]

Nope, sorry. Only been to a TARGET once in my life. In MN while visiting
Todd's family. And we didn't even buy anything!
:-)

-Suz.