 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 264
Re: Lego from Italy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:31:00 GMT

In addition to what Mario has listed in the previous messages, I have found a few
other sets that may be of some interest to you. I can bring some of them with me at
the MindFest, so you can save shipping costs.

4559 Cargo Railway - $110
6769 Fort Legoredo - $70
8480 Technic Space Shuttle - $150

Please email me if you are interested, or if you need any additional information.

Giulio
giuliof@iol.it