 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 247
246  |  248
Subject:
Lego from Italy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:10:31 GMT

Hello NELUG,

I'm dropping you these few lines just to say that I'll be at the MindFest. As
I'm from Italy, I thought this could be a good opportunity for some of you to
get some European sets (or discontinued sets still available here) with no
shipping costs at all.

My areas are mainly Technic and Trains, but obviously I can look for sets of
any other theme. I know there's plenty of time before the event but if there's
anything I have to look for it might takes some time (I do that in my spare
time).

If you are interested, simply email to me your wish list. If you tell me the
max price you would pay for your sets, I can save some trips and directly buy
the sets when I find them without having to be back to you to ask for a
confirmation. Remember that I'm not very competent outside Technic and Trains
so please be very precise in your request.

I don't want any money in advance and I won't keep any profit for me. Anyway
don't be surprised if the prices are higher than what you find/found in the US
Toy shops. This is a reality we Europeans have to face: Lego is more expensive
in Europe than in the US :-(
Anyway sometimes it happens to find a good deal (like a 4559 Cargo Railway at
less than 100$) or something really old (like an 8094 Control Center).

Let me know, and see you at the MindFest!

Mario

http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari