 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 138
  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) Is this happening? Where and when? I can't say for certain that I can make it, so I don't want to try to influence the time and place, but I would like very much to have an event to *try* and make it to. :D eric (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

I am definitely going to be there that (next) week but may be too busy to make it. I suspect that Monday and Friday are bad choices. Why not set a date and I'll do my darndest to be there. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) Any new news on this? I'm here. Very non connected, though. Who put the reply-to button on the bottom of the page instead of in the blue bar? (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) I am in St. Louis this week so this week is out. I will be in town the next 2 weeks though if something could be worked out. (...) Looks like Lugnet has gone under the knife so to speek. I think I will like it once I get used to it but as you (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) That would be me. I'll see about moving it back up to the top. It's going be a bit tricky due to the order in which things are output. --Todd [followups set to lugnet.admin.general] (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) Well, I'm still available Wed and Thurs if anyone else is planning something. -- David A. Karr (karr@shore.net) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) P.S. Larry, I sent a personal followup to lar@voyager.net. -- David A. Karr (karr@shore.net) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) Anyone who's interested in Thursday evening at 7:00 at my place (I'm in easy walking distance of the West Concord stop on the Fitchburg line, for those without cars), let me know by email. (Won't this be a surprise for the NLSOWVC!) -- David (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

David A Karr wrote: Todd and I had a great time at David's place. That gun is amazing, and we got to see the Lego Valdez as well as the most worn down piece of Lego I've ever seen. David still has lots of his bricks from 1962 onward and many of them (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) The printing probably wore off while I was testing all the prototypes of the LEGO gun. :-) The projectile is "flipped over" so that it rubs stud-to-stud against the barrel and other internal parts. (...) "With Vacuum Cleaner." (...) Thanks, I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) Say, David, have you thought about modeling the mechanics of the gun in LDraw? I'm sure many people would love to see how it works on the inside! (...) Crispin Richey of The Construction Site said they're planning to have another grown-up play (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) Actually James Jessiman made an LDraw model way back when, but I don't know where it is---at that time the technology I had at hand was adequate only to reproduce the GIFs of each step, so that's what I have on my Web page: see the "Model 96" (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)