 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 149
Re: Fest week of 21st?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 01:19:59 GMT

David A Karr wrote:

Todd and I had a great time at David's place. That gun is amazing, and
we got to see the Lego Valdez as well as the most worn down piece of
Lego I've ever seen. David still has lots of his bricks from 1962 onward
and many of them were clearly played with nonstop for years. Some of
them had the printing completely worn off the studs!

Won't this be a surprise for the NLSOWVC!

WVC? Wife-Venture-Capitalist?

All I can say is that David has a charming family who showed us every
gracious hospitality, despite the fact that we were 3-way geeking out at
a very rapid rate of speech.