 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 144
Re: Fest week of 21st?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:38:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I am definitely going to be there that (next) week but may be too busy
to make it. I suspect that Monday and Friday are bad choices. Why not
set a date and I'll do my darndest to be there.

Any new news on this? I'm here. Very non connected, though

I am in St. Louis this week so this week is out.  I will be in town the next 2
weeks though if something could be worked out.

Who put the reply-to button on the bottom of the page instead of in the blue
bar?

Looks like Lugnet has gone under the knife so to speek.  I think I will like
it once I get used to it but as you know there are many out there who fear
change and will complain for a while until they get tierd of it.

I have felt kind of clutsy today moving around the sight but I will get used
to it.

Eric