 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 152
Re: Fest week of 21st?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:30:16 GMT

In message <377A28C4.486B727E@javanet.com>, Todd Lehman writes:
Say, David, have you thought about modeling the mechanics of the gun in LDraw?
I'm sure many people would love to see how it works on the inside!

Actually James Jessiman made an LDraw model way back when, but I don't
know where it is---at that time the technology I had at hand was
adequate only to reproduce the GIFs of each step, so that's what I
have on my Web page:  see the "Model 96" at
<http://www.shore.net/~karr/lego/shoot/machinegun.html>

I've made a few minor improvements since then and contemplate
others, so maybe it's time for the Model 99.  And this time I
*do* have the technology to do it in LDraw.

--
David A. Karr (karr@shore.net)