 Local / United States / Kansas / *10 (-5)
  Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas

(...) Ditto! The established train clubs certainly give us something to work towards. I've enjoyed much of the content on North Georgia's club web page. I plan on attending the Greenberg train show on February 16th and 17th, so I can see their (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo)

  Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas

(...) Count me in. I have been so envious of the "coast" train clubs (and the MichLUG one) and would love to be a part of a MO/KS Lego Train Club (Notice how I've expanded the geographic reach?). Andrew Levering has already produced some cool logos (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2000 Legos Found

OK - The start of these are up. Not the best shots, still getting the hang of my Digital Camera I got for Christmas from my Wife. Let me know what you think Tom "Tom Boucher" <trekkie@spam.nomorestars.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.town)

  Train Thing

Count me in on the train meeting thing. I'd like to see what everyone has. I just have started to find who's located where in what areas, etc. I'm in Lawrence, KS My Primary Lego Love is Space. But I have the Railway Express Train and the 6990 and (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ks)

  Re: Lego train club for the central midwest

(...) if (...) way (...) meet (...) I am willing to provide a place to meet but only after the new year, it is going to get buzy here. As for interchangeable modules I think this is a good idea the The Pacific Northwest LEGO® Train Club has a site (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ky, lugnet.loc.us.ar, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.ne, lugnet.loc.us.tn, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.ok)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact