 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 155
Re: downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" P-A-B Inventory? (was: woodfield)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 04:39:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.il, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.il, Jeff Reuland wrote:

   In lugnet.loc.us.il, David Gregory wrote:
   I’m planning on going up to the LEGO store in Chicago that’s at The Shops at North Bridge in April. I’m confused as to which one this is.

The downtown store “The Shops at North Bridge” does NOT have Pick-a-Brick. They carry a large selection of sets that varies from time to time and sometimes have clearances. (HP sets were 50% off, Jack Stone at 75% discount) I have even seen a few “Service Packs” hanging on the wall for sale!

Worth a visit.

The downtown store “The Shops at North Bridge” DOES have Pick-a-Brick, although the selection is meager. I was there just last month. They have about 1/3 to 1/4 what Woodfield and Northbrook have. Also the bricks are sorta mixed up, with black and white 2x2s in the same bin, as well as light grey 2x4s mixed in with something else. When I was there they still were carrying the weird mixed packs. I did not see any “Service Packs” but they did have straight track, which is sometimes hard to find at Woodfield and Northbrook!

OK, new plan. In April I am going to go to ALL 3 LEGO STORES in one day. This is going to be supa dupa sweet. Thanks to everyone who posted info in this thread--it has all been very helpful.