 Local / United States / Illinois / 337
Re: downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" P-A-B Inventory? (was: woodfield)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:42:49 GMT

   The downtown store “The Shops at North Bridge” DOES have Pick-a-Brick, although the selection is meager.<

Ok Jason, you’ve been there since my last visit. Thinking about it I can’t recall when I was there last.

All 3 are worth a visit as you never can tell what store has what at any time. (Pick-a-Brick included) Straight train track downtown that I have never seen at the other 2 stores. The “Service” packs were at the far right end of the store, hanging on the wall.

Ant pretty much no matter what store you are it if you are there long enough someone will ask if the stores sell Minifigs! (you’d think by now they would)