 Local / United States / Illinois / 329
Re: Woodfield P-A-B Inventory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:08:23 GMT

I was at the Woodfield store about 8 days ago and no doubt it has changed a
little since then.

Don't forget only about another 30 minutes or so away from Woodfield is
Northbrook Court and ANOTHER Lego/Pick-a-Brick store!

That's 2 PAB's within a short drive so I would say that is definately worth a
few hours detour.

Although most of the items are the same there are little differences.
Woodfield was out of tires, 1x2 clear, 1x4 light gray.......Northbrook had no
1x1 tiles.....

Also, the Woodfield store still had the sale, $50.00 free small cup, $75.00 free
large cup. Northbrook had NO sale.

Go figure.