 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 153
Re: Woodfield P-A-B Inventory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:51:03 GMT

    I'm planning on going up to the LEGO store in Chicago that's at The Shops at North Bridge in April.  I'm confused as to which one this is. <<

The downtown store "The Shops at North Bridge" does NOT have Pick-a-Brick.
They carry a large selection of sets that varies from time to time and sometimes
have clearances. (HP sets were 50% off, Jack Stone at 75% discount)
I have even seen a few "Service Packs" hanging on the wall for sale!

Worth a visit.