 Local / United States / Illinois / Chicago / 123
122  |  124
Subject:
Woodfield P-A-B Inventory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:05:22 GMT

I'll be in the area for a few hours next week and was wondering if anyone had a
list of the current Pick-A-Brick inventory. I want to make sure it's worth the
detour.

-Duane