 Local / United States / Georgia / 94
Re: Dragon*Con - Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 01:21:55 GMT

I think this would be a lot of fun.  Expecially the mini-lego-con idea!

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

Hi!  I need your help.  :-)

I'm trying to get the people who run Dragon*Con [1] here in Atlanta
to invite Steve Jackson [2] to the 'con this July,
*specifically* to have him run his Lego Pirate Game [3].

In order to improve my chances of accomplishing this,
I'd appreciate it if those of you who plan to be here
in Atlanta this July attending Dragon*Con
were to email the "boss" at Dragon*Con,
Mr. Ed Kramer ("edKramer@aol.com"),
and tell him that you'd *really* like for Steve
to be invited here, to run his Lego Pirate Game.

Also, if those of you planning on attanding Dragon*Con
would sound out (in "lugnet.loc.us.ga"),
we could coordinate a "micro-Lego-con" *within* Dragon*Con.
(And since I live here in Marietta, I'll have direct access
to my entire Lego collection, so we might be able to do
a little direct trading, if you're interested.)

Thanks,
Franklin

[1] - "http://www.dragoncon.org"

[2] - Yes, *that* Steve Jackson ("http://www.io.com/~sj"),
      of Steve Jackson Games ("http://www.sjgames.com")

[3] - "http://www.io.com/~sj/PirateGame.html"

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain/lego/want_list.html
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED. . . .  MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

"Indian, indian, what did you die for?  Indian says 'Nothing at all.'"
-- Jim Morrison