 Local / United States / Georgia / 95
94  |  96
Subject:
NGLTC at the 2000 Piedmont Division Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:50:15 GMT

I just got word today that the local NMRA has room for our club at their
show this March. They didn't give me much notice (less than 12 days) but I'm
scrambling to put together a small layout for the show. I expect the layout
to be smaller than we've presented at GATS and Greenberg shows due to the
fact that some of our club members aren't available that weekend.

If anyone is interested in coming to the show it is on March 11th & 12th in
Cobb County, Georgia. For more information on the show including directions
go to: http://www.piedmont-div.org/00show.htm

jt
--

James J. Trobaugh james.trobaugh@ngltc.org