 Local / United States / Georgia / 113
Re: Dragon*Con - Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 11:54:17 GMT

A billion zillion years ago, in article <FqpCDv.I12@lugnet.com>,
Franklin W. Cain <fwcain@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm trying to get the people who run Dragon*Con [1] here in Atlanta
to invite Steve Jackson [2] to the 'con this July,
*specifically* to have him run his Lego Pirate Game [3].

And as of 15 May on the SJG Daily Illuminator [http://www.sjgames.com/ill]:

May 15, 2000: Convention Travel And Piracy

Summer con season is now here with a vengeance . . . I'll be attending two cons in May, and DragonCon in June/July.
I'll have the Pirate Game at all three of these. Arrrrrr! Feel free to show up at any of these and join. (And if you have
any Pirate stuff to trade, or if you have ANY ancient Lego sitting around that you never use any more . . . hey, bring it
and maybe we can do a deal.)

DragonCon

Atlanta, GA - June 28 to July 2. This is a BIG convention - SF, fantasy, media, gaming, comics and more. Loren
Wiseman and I are both going, and Pyramid editor Steven Marsh is planning to attend as well.

This will be the first time I've run the Pirate Game here . . . it happened because a few Legophiles really worked hard
to get the attention the con (thanks, guys). So we'll see how it goes!

I dunno if Franklin's one of those legophiles, but if so, good job!

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <