 Local / United States / Georgia / 21
    Re: GALUG? —Craig Hamilton
   (...) hey, ray ~ which is why i think SELUG (south eastern lego user group) would be a better idea. it could unite handfulls of folks from atlanta, florida, alabama, and tennesee into quite a nice-sized group. please let me hear from y'all. macon (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Re: GALUG? —Craig Livingston
     (...) I'm game. I am not sure what is involved, since I haven't followed the other regional groups closely, but it sounds like a great idea. Craig (yes, a different one...would be silly to reply to my own post :) PS - I am a grad student from GA (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

         Re: GALUG? —Craig Hamilton
     (...) well, craig, does getting together with a bunch of other lego-maniacs and talking lego, looking at each other's models, eating, drinking, and talking lego some more appeal to you? well of course it does! you're on lugnet,right? well what's (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Re: GALUG? —Patricia Schempp
      (...) since when was atlanta a state? hehe, and how about those of us in south carolina? atlanta is only two hours from us, for a big event we could consider macon... (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

         Re: GALUG? —Craig Hamilton
     (...) very good, then! south carolina is certainly part of the south-east. there are a few of us sprinkled throughout the state of georgia, but there are a lot of legophiles clustered in and around atlanta from the looks of things. i've been reading (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        Re: GALUG? —Brian Sauls
    (...) better (...) I think it's a wunnerful idea. I seem to be alone in Nashville (at least according to loc.us.tn.nas), although I could roadtrip over to Knoxville (time, time, time. <sigh>) to meet with some fellow AFOL's. And I'm considering a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)