 Local / United States / Florida / 126
125  |  127
Subject:
Snowball Express Train Show - Feb 24 & 25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 03:58:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

LEGO Fans,

The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will be having a display at the
SMRC's (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Snowball Express Train Show in
Manatee County, Florida. The SMRC has this show yearly and ask us to
display at the show. This is our first joint venture with a local
non-LEGO Train Club.

See KK Quah's new Great Wall of China system on display
(http://web.tampabay.rr.com/kkqwebpage/) and other great MOCs!
Bring your best LEGO Train and run it on the 22 x 10 ft layout!

See You at the Show...

Robin Werner
Greater Florida LEGO Train Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Show info:

The Snowball Express - Model Railroad Show

Manatee County Convention and Civic Center
1 Haben Blvd, Palmetto, Florida

Saturday, February 24, 2001 - 9am till 4pm
Sunday, February 25, 2001 - 10am till 3pm

Directions from Tampa and St. Petersburg:

Take 275 south over the Sunshine Skyway bridge.  After the Skyway,
take US 19 South.  19 will end and merge with US 41.  Just after
this point, US 41 will split into US 41 & Business 41.  Stay left
on US 41 (towards Bradenton).  You will go up and down 2 times
(2 overpasses) and through 2 traffic lights.  After that, when you
come to the 3rd light, the Manatee Civic Center is on the left at
the 3rd light.