 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 155
154  |  156
Subject:
Happy Christmas Morning!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 18:26:53 GMT

Hi all.  (Well, Duane.  Hopefully there's more than the two of us here.)

    Had some good results this Christmas.  By theme:

Star Wars:
    Supreme X-Wing.  (Whatever they call the $100 set.)
    AT-ST (Chewie figure!)

Life on Mars:
    Unicycle
    Trike
    Long spaceship with the cylinder down the middle.

Mindstorms:
    Mars Explorer
    Vision Command

Other:
    Exploration Mars:  It's about 50 pieces with a book showing lots of
different models using the same pieces.  Tammy picked this up at the LEGO
store in Disney.

    Not only that, but the Technic Space Shuttle that I won on eBay came on
the 23rd, and I'm still working my way through it!  It's really complicated,
with a ton of parts.  Unfortunately some are missing (the auction did say
used), but I have so far had good enough replacements.  I've talked to the
person who sold it to me, and I may either be able to get the parts, or get
some money back from them.

    All in all, I'm going to be busy for a while!  Wa-hoo!

-john
jcfiala@cssltd.com