 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 159
Re: Happy Christmas Morning!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:31:36 GMT

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message
I finally took over a corner of the basement. I bought two of the 3' x 6'
folding tables to work on. Most of the time it's sufficient. (At least it
would be if I re-sorted the parts when I take models apart rather than
pulling out the ones I need and discarding the rest into a big • Pile-O-Lego)

Do you sort your Collection?

    Not really.  I've got a rubbermaid box that holds a bunch of my smaller
models (either whole or fractured), and a number of other models that are
outside of the box and complete.  Right now I tend to do out-of-the-box
models, although I'm intending to branch out later.  When I was putting
together the Shuttle, I found that some pieces were missing (used set), and
would often start looking at those models or fragments to see which models I
could steal a bit from.

No luck with the mail. It sounds like they will arrive while I'm on
vacation. Bummer. At least I can have a good homecoming. :-)

    Come back well rested and refreshed, ready to build! :)

When can I retire so that I can build full-time?

-Duane

    Good question!  (Or else get hired by LEGO to make models for them.:)

-john
jcfiala@cssltd.com