 Local / United States / Colorado / 97
Re: Kind of quiet....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:45:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Bryan Beckwith writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Aaron Gershon writes:
I'm still here...I live in Lakewood/Denver. I am an active BrickLink seller.
I work directly across the street (Colfax) from the LEGO store at Colorado
Mills.
Lucky Me!  :)

*perk* LEGO Store??? What LEGO store?

Bryan

Here is the directory for Colorado Mills.
http://www.coloradomills.com/directory.html

They have all the usual retail Lego stuff, as well as some less common items
in the clothing/miscellaneous category. If I recall correctly, almost
everything there is available through other regular retail outlets.

It's still worth seeing though. I did see a ballcap that I really liked with
both the LEGO and Star Wars logos on it - Must be the geek in me :-)

-Duane