 Local / United States / Colorado / 94
Re: Kind of quiet....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 04:11:37 GMT

I'm still here...I live in Lakewood/Denver. I am an active BrickLink seller.
I work directly across the street (Colfax) from the LEGO store at Colorado
Mills.
Lucky Me!  :)

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Bryan Beckwith writes:
I'm Bryan, live in Hillside (Memorial Park/Prospect Lake area), I collect a
lot (parts, not sealed sets) but sadly I don't build too much.  Trains are a
recent fascination, but a bit of an expensive one.

On an unrelated note, if anyone in the area is interested in picking up some
of the Galidor figures, ToysRUs at the Citadel has them on clearance for 3
bucks each.

Bryan