 Local / United States / Colorado / 107
Re: Kind of quiet....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 04:04:46 GMT

Hello all,
I would have chimed in earlier, but I've been having problems with posting.
I'm up in the Fort Collins area.  Unfortunately, I haven't been able to
build nearly as much as I would have liked recently, due to the space
limitations, so most of my creations have been of the virtual sort.  I've
been primarily been collecting Star Wars of late, due to the overall lack of
other Space-themed sets.  I really like the look of the new true space sets
(Shuttle Discovery, ISS, etc.) that are coming out, as well as the new
Designer sets.

-Joel

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
Just wondering if there is anyone active in the area. Things have been real
quiet lately.

To get things rolling, who's here and what are you into? (I know I've asked
this before, but it's been sooooo long) I'm Duane, live in Broomfield and
collect Space, Star Wars and Trains.

Anyone else want to chime in?

-Duane