 Local / United States / Colorado / 213
  Back to Colorado!

Hi, my name is Jonathan Eric Hunter, a LUGOLA member who will be moving back to Colorado in June. I am wondering where COLUG meetings are usually held, as I'd like to start attending them once I've moved back. I will be living near the Vail/Beaver (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: Back to Colorado!

(...) Hi Jonathan, we usually have meetings at the (URL) Public Library>. We meet about once a month. You can check out pics of some past meetings (URL) here>. Pics for April will probably be up soon, the meeting is/was/will be today. Your stuff is (...) (20 years ago, 17-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: Back to Colorado!

(...) Kevin, thanks for the reply! The library, huh? Are they pretty accommodating there? How many members strong is CoLUG (roughly)? Is there a CoLUG website? Do I ask too many questions? (...) Thanks! I love building LEGO in large scale, I can do (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: Back to Colorado!

(...) The library seems to like having us show up. We tend to gather in the kids' section. The kids love it, the library thinks it's cool and we get an ego boost from the attention. I'm not sure how many people we have as we are pretty loose. I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: Back to Colorado!

(...) Greetings Jonathan, I've seen a bit of your work before, I like it much! I'm bummed about not having the pick a brick as well. You'd think that Lego could generate some more sales by offering all colors of all pieces in quantities of 100, or (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)