 Local / United States / Colorado / 192
  Re: Wow, it's been a fast week...

(...) My vote is for the 20th, as I'm busy on the 27th. Otherwise, time and place are flexible. (...) Home Depot (and Lowes, I think) sell Zag products. I bought the storage bins with rails (poke around (URL) here> or more specifically, (URL).). I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: Wow, it's been a fast week...

(...) Heya guys! Indeed, let me know where the meet shall be and I will be there -- I owe you guys some money anyway! AND if there are any leftover parts, I would be happy to buy those as well! As always, if you are in need of a spot to meet--my (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: Wow, it's been a fast week...

(...) That sounds like an excellent idea, actually. I doubt we can get the library room reserved anymore, and I really want to see all of that castle. I'm still going to nuke it, I just need better recon :). So my vote is for Dave's house. Say (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: Wow, it's been a fast week...

(...) *laugh* Well, Castle vs. Space it is then. I have lots of space guys as well if you need to borrow any for the epic battle. And, yep, a pic set of a battle--especially one as such--are always popular! The 20th is fine by me, so no problem (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)