 Local / United States / Colorado / 133
Re: Nov. 15 Get-together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:06:02 GMT

What's the library's policy on food/drink? It would be cool if we could all
bring snacks and such. Especially if there are more people coming.

Well, according to the official-sounding rules on the website (here:)
http://www.boulder.lib.co.us/general/rules.html
we can have food if we don't take it out of the public meeting room we'll
potentially have.
   I'm voting yes on the room- Soren, do you want to handle the reservation?
Will we have to put in a group name? What should the group name be? It'd have to
go on the flyers we should probably put up, being as we'll be hidden away like
that. What does everyone think?

-Kevin