 Local / United States / Colorado / 131
Re: Nov. 15 Get-together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:01:30 GMT

As for me, either works- I'm leaving Dec. 28th for Legoland and sundry parts (we
finally finalized on the dates).

All right, 27th then?.

Should we also see if we can get a room reserved for us since our group is
growing? I think Soren had done some looking into that once before.

We could, at least people wouldn't ask to take our chairs away, heh heh

Okay, I'll look into it.

Take care,

Soren