 Local / United States / Colorado / 138
Re: Nov. 15 Get-together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 00:05:03 GMT

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:HpG4J7.tsF@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:

I'd like to come, but my wife is going to be a bit over 8 months • pregnant at
that point, so I may need to stick a little closer to home.  (I'm up in • the
Fort Collins area.)

Hmmm. I can't see a way around this. We plan on meeting once a month, so • it
might be best to wait for a more convenient date.

P.S.  Are there any fans of the Myst series of computer games here?  If
there are, I have a Myst-related MOC that I might bring, if it does work • out
for me to come.

Yes. Sounds cool.

Take care,

Soren

Yeah, I'm sorry I wasn't clear.  I intended to say that I would like to try
to make it to the December meeting, but that it may not work for me this
month.

-Joel