 Local / United States / Colorado / 134
Re: Nov. 15 Get-together?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 20:43:24 GMT

   I'm voting yes on the room- Soren, do you want to handle the
reservation?
Will we have to put in a group name? What should the group name be? It'd
have to
go on the flyers we should probably put up, being as we'll be hidden away
like
that. What does everyone think?

Well, we could use 'Colorado Lego Users Group' or 'Boulder Lego Users Group'
or 'Denver Area Lego Users Group (DALUG?)' - they all sound fine to me.

Denver 27th sounds fine too.

-john

Our best dial-up offer is back.  Get MSN Dial-up Internet Service for 6
months @ $9.95/month now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup