 Local / United States / California / San Francisco / San Jose / 74
Re: 6031 on sale at Newark Toys R Us
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:49:44 GMT

Oh my.

Actually, regarding the polybags: at the Newark TRU, they had some I wanted,
but i scanned one and it turned up $1.99.  I kinda figured they're all that
price, since none of them were marked.  I did find a whole bunch of Bandit's
Wheelgun (forgot the set number) for $.97 each once at the Sunnyvale TRU, and • I
snagged the 6 that were left so my peasants' wagons can have wheels.  Now I
don't know what to do with all the mean-looking guys that came with the set. • I
love polybags.

- Dave
Hmm will have to scope out the TRU's for the polybags, thanks for the tip!
I *ABSOLUTLY* love the polybags, esp the castle ones :^)  I have many,many
Fright Knight poly bags bought on sale or clearance just waiting to be
"enlisted" into the army :^)   Too bad I never saw a Ninja ploybag around here,
the smallest set was the Samurai Lord( its late and I forget the set #) which
also helps bring up the number of horses for the mounted corps :^)
Unfortunetly they will appear in smaller number than the polybaged sets would
have.

Mike