Subject:
BayLUG/BayLTC next meeting? (discussion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 05:23:22 GMT

  We haven't picked a date, and we probably should.

  What dates are good/bad for everyone?

  September would fit into the "quarterly" schedule, leaving us to
try to have a winter meeting between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

  We had two meetings last year, and I got to both of them, and I
had a good time. But both were very lightly attended, and only a
couple people got to both meetings.

  Do we want to stick to a similar schedule this year?

  One proposal would be to shift our schedule a bit, starting now.
This could mean having a meeting in mid-October, and then going to
quarterly again (January, April after taxes, mid-July, and mid October).
How does this fit with folks usual school/work/vacation calendars?

  If there is a great deal of support for a September meeting, we
should start coordinating a room with Fremont Library very soon.

    Let the discussion begin! :-)

        -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
GNAC Broadband Network Architect, Microsoft Broadband Deployment