Re: BayLUG/BayLTC next meeting? (discussion)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 20:35:31 GMT

I think a september meeting is a fine idea, as well as something in between
Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am available the weekends of the 9th & 10th and
the 23rd and 24th. If these dont work out for others, I can change my schedule
as long as we do it soon.
     Quarterly is good, so lets talk about fall(or summer).

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, "David K. Z. Harris" <zonker@gnac.com> writes:
We haven't picked a date, and we probably should.

What dates are good/bad for everyone?

September would fit into the "quarterly" schedule, leaving us to
try to have a winter meeting between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

We had two meetings last year, and I got to both of them, and I
had a good time. But both were very lightly attended, and only a
couple people got to both meetings.

Do we want to stick to a similar schedule this year?