Re: NMRA Details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 16:33:02 GMT

Also, if people have some straight track or some switches, I am sure that I
will not have enough to supply the entire layout.  I don't know how much
spare track Tom Stangl and Zonker have.

I have 18-20 section of straight track that are not nailed down too
anything. and ~50-60 curve tracks un-used. If you need them, just
holler.

I'm also working near the SJC convention center (almost across the
street), so although I might not be able to help on tranporting stuff, I
can find time to sneak out to work and help setting things up.

whoever's going to be coordinating this can feel free to contact me..