Subject:
quick note
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:32:05 GMT

  Hey man,

  I'm just back from 3 weeks in Canada, and I'm gonna model some CP Rail
and CN rolling stock for a Christmas Train at the winter meeting. Please
let me know whther you think you'll be there, and if you can bring up
a module to show off.

  How is progress going down on the farm?

      -Z-

--
David K. Z. Harris      Member of Technical Staff
Certainty Solutions, formerly Global Networking and Computing (GNAC)