  NMRA Details

The final details for the NMRA show are falling into place, but I have had a snag - my grandmother passed away and the funeral along with family issues are taking an even greater toll, so it is unlikely that I will be able to make it up on Friday to (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA Details

I can help set up Thursday from 3pm onwards, but have no way to transport tables, etc. I will be free Friday about 3pm onwards, and all Sat and Sun. I really have very little track - 8-10 full circles from 4561s, but very little straight track, like (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA Details

(...) I have 18-20 section of straight track that are not nailed down too anything. and ~50-60 curve tracks un-used. If you need them, just holler. I'm also working near the SJC convention center (almost across the street), so although I might not (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: NMRA Details

I live in San Jose, have a truck and can get the time off on Thursday. I need a day off anyway. I am available to take everything in and get it started early (8-9 am). On the other hand I DO NOT have a membership to NMRA and really am completely (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  quick note

Hey man, I'm just back from 3 weeks in Canada, and I'm gonna model some CP Rail and CN rolling stock for a Christmas Train at the winter meeting. Please let me know whther you think you'll be there, and if you can bring up a module to show off. How (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: quick note

I am guessing this is directed towards me, although I just saw it on Lugnet. I don't even know when the winter meeting will be, so I can't confirm that I will be there. I have not had a day off since the 10th of September and usually have been at (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)