Re: Second BayLUG get-together (8/99) summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 06:25:32 GMT

On Wed, Aug 11, 1999 at 04:05:41PM +0000, David Zonker Harris wrote:
NEXT MEETING:

  We've discussed having the next meeting in November, with a Train theme.
We may have a good chance at getting the room in Fremont if we reserve
it soon (because the holidays are coming) but which weekend is best?
Is Saturday the best day? Does anyone else want to look for a room
in their city, and host a meeting? :-)

I'm very much interested in going to one of these meetings.  I'm not
currently a member, but would be willing to pay for a full membership,
even though I don't need a web page (have a whole server, see
http://gerf.org/).

I didn't see a ride page, would someone be willing to give me a ride?  I
live in Pacifica and am not familiar with Fremont or how to get there.
I'll help with moving legos, and will try not to drool too much.

I might (if it works) bring my very nice camera, complete with Macro
lenses....

Ciao!

--
Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?