Re: Second BayLUG get-together (8/99) summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:06:29 GMT

Zonker,

Count me in as a train theme day supporter.  I will try to have an actual
loop done by in modules then, but my work will be increasing greatly when
our harvest season comes (110 hour weeks) and I have about 2 1/2 weeks of
bulding time before harvest.  If possible, I will be bringing 3 finished
modules instead of the 80% done one I brought.

As far as timeline is concerned, the later, the better and a saturday would
normally be best, although I would not be opposed to a Sunday meeting (most
likely to be off of work).  Hopefully, I can make this next one, but if not,
I would hate to miss a train theme.  Maybe have another theme in November
and trains in February would be better.  By then, I should have not only the
modules done, but also my new table system (fold down legs, built in power
strips - super fast setup) and possibly even have the full 5 module town
section done.  (I will be a little short on buildings, though).

Please bring a tazer to zap kids who pull trains off the tracks and for
parents who don't seem to care.

Mike