Re: Second BayLUG get-together (8/99) summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, David K. Z. Harris writes:

Highlights:

Mike Poindexter's train display was large, brightly colored, and
was *moving*. Placed on tables near the windows, this was the biggest
attraction to the visitors, and drew in many folks on their way into
and out of the library.

So, how many times did you hear the famous line:  "I didn't even know LEGO
made trains"?  <grin>

John1
Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club
  (And by now you know to remove the ".nospam" to reply...)