Subject:
PCC (was Re: Success at Pleasanton GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 12:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Russell Clark writes:
FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, has just finished a very
successful display at the Great American Train Show in Pleasanton, CA. The
club layout came away winning First Place in the train layout contest.

OK, how was this done?

http://www.vfaq.org/GATS-2002_12_01/index.html
then
http://www.vfaq.org/GATS-2002_12_01/Med/12010070.jpg

That yellow window HAD to be mutilated (among many other required
mutilations (1) )but it's done very very cleverly.

That's the best LEGO PCC I've ever seen, but there is no way to make one
that good from stock LEGO, in my view, at this time.

1 - how many different elements mutilated (painted or cut) can you spot? I
can spot at least 4....

++Lar