Subject:
Emeryvill TRU update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:47:55 GMT

Hey all,

Went down there today to shop for others, found they were having a buy one
get another (equal or lesser value) 50% off sale.  This special did not
apply to Orient sets (they appeared to have all of them, but not in the same
place), Mindstorms, and Galidor (most of which were marked down to $ 3.98)
in one of those discount boxes near the front.  I guess they were big
sellers!  I decided on Dumbledore's Tower and the SE Naboo fighter.

No sign of new Star Wars, Mini or otherwise.  The Orient sets look pretty
cool.  The large temple set had new 1x1x5 super-tall bricks in orange that
were ROUND.  Very interesting!  Also, the small skeleton set has 24-facet
jewels in trans-dark blue and yellow.

See you in February!

Dave