Re: Jan/Feb Meeting Dates & BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:48:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mark Benz writes:

ALso, do you think it is reasonable to start
a push on Lugnet, etc. to ask TLG to build a new curved
track piece with say 1.5 to double the radius of the
current curves? (To make gentler curves)

Sorry to butt in here, but what exactly do you mean by this question?  FYI this
request has been made long ago, but it implies to me that you are hoping
something will occur *before* BricksWest 2002?  Maybe BricksWest *2005*....

-John