Re: Jan/Feb Meeting Dates at Fukaya
Newsgroups:
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:47:59 GMT

From: Mark Benz <markdbenz@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:02:57 GMT
To: lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf@lugnet.com, lugnet.org.us.baylug@lugnet.com
Subject: Jan/Feb Meeting Dates at Fukaya

Sun Jan 13th
Sun Jan 27th
Sat Feb 2 (But cannot book it yet)
No other Saturday's are available.
Comments?
Mark

Message has 1 Reply:
  Jan/Feb Meeting Dates & BricksWest

Hi Russell, Thanks for the input. Maybe we should do a member's only Sunday when it will be productive as well as a "regular" Meeting? Do we plan to use Poindexter's modules or build new ones or both or ??? What else do we need to bring as a club or (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)