Re: Next Baylug Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:38:39 GMT

"Mike Knuepfel" <mikeslegotrains@yahoo.com> writes:
Is there any news or new info about the next baylug meeting?

Any news?  There seemed to be a consensus for the 24th, but that'll be
here before we realize it....

--Bill

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx